Hello hello! It's Tuesday and as usual, it is time for the biweekly newsletter of js-craft. Out of a funny coincidence, this edition of the newsletter is mainly focused on CSS. Did a lot of CSS refactoring lately and maybe that's why 😅.
Even made a short video about building a responsive CSS grid layout with just 3 properties.
The full list of newly published articles is below:
- CSS Attribute selector – case insensitive option and select by multiple attributes
- Making a responsive CSS grid layout with just 3 properties
- Applying a conditional border-radius in CSS (without media queries)
- Resetting properties in CSS – Initial vs Revert
- How CSS resolves conflicts: Cascading
- CSS logical properties: using the margin-block and margin-inline instead of the default margin
Given that we had 2 weeks of almost continuous rain I've had time to see a lot of movies. So for this edition of the newsletter, I have two movie recommendations instead of one: The Two Faces of January and To Catch a Thief.
That's all for today, folks! Stay healthy, be nice and keep coding!