Hi 👋 I'm Daniel!
Welcome and thanks for dropping by! First of all, thank you for reading my blog. It's a pleasure to have you here!
I like computers. I try to make them like me back.
More than computers I like humans. I think every person has value, intelligence, and good inside. I think that education is the key to building a better, stable, and richer world.
When I am not coding I am constantly planning our next trip to Greece, love spending as much time outdoors as possible and listening to podcasts.
Random facts about me
- I was born in 🇷🇴Romania in 1984
- I started to learn programming in BASIC, because of a broken computer ⌨️ while trying to make my own video games🕹
- I was lucky enough to have a career that allowed me to travel and work for software companies in 🇩🇰Denmark, 🇺🇸US, 🇧🇪Belgium, and 🇳🇴Norway
- I have a funny slightly deranged, cat 😺 adopted from 🇬🇷Greece named Achilles
- somehow as a masochist hobby, I am trying to understand how this AI 🤖 and neuronal networks stuff works from a coding perspective. Truth be told I am fascinated by this and it gives me the same feeling I had when first learned how to code.
My current setup is made of a 14 Inch Macbook Pro 14, 23 Inch Dell Monitor, a Dygma split keyboard, and a standing desk.
Struggling with back pain I am constantly experimenting with how to improve the ergonomics of my home office.
As day-to-day software, I use VS Code, Apple Notes, Chrome, and a clipboard manager named CopyClip. Search for a clipboard manager if you are not using one!
Get In Touch
You can always reach me by email at email@example.com and on twitter.
The code for the articles is available on my GitHub.