I've started a few weeks ago to read about and learn NextJs. And the more I dig into it the more I like it. I think it's a great tool for building SEO-friendly React apps, and overall it's super elegant to use.
Was considering making a course about NextJs. Not sure yet if it should be a more in-detail book or a video course.
If you are interested please click here and answer what type of format would you enjoy more (video or book) and/or what would you like to see in the course.
✍️ New articles published on JsCraft.io
- Components vs pages in NextJs
- Absolute paths imports in NextJs
- Using the font-display CSS property to optimize custom fonts loading
- Setting the page title and metadata in NextJs
💻 Links from around the web
- PureComponents vs Functional Components with hooks
- Vue for React Developers
- New patterns for amazing apps
🌴 Some non-coding things that I've enjoyed lately
Just finished a 4 days trip to the Greek island of Evia. Still, the weather was great, could do a lot of hiking and most likely I've discovered the best office ever:
Ok, have to admit it was mostly a work-hiking trip but still a lot of fun.
That's it, folks! See you in the next newsletter two weeks from now. Be smart, be kind, and keep coding!