Hi, friends! Big news from Next.js Conf! NextJs just got a big update with its 13th version. Wrote this article about the new features of NextJs 13 and also a short guide about how to get up and running with the first NextJs 13 app. More articles about NextJs 13 coming up in the next weeks. Stay tuned 🙂
Let's see what happened online in the past 2 weeks.
💻 Links from around the web
- Next.js 13… this changes everything
- CSS Animated Grid Layouts
- The CSS Podcast - Media query range syntax
✍️ New articles published on JsCraft.io
- Detecting the active Link in NextJs
- Four lines of CSS to make a calendar layout with CSS grid
- Using the pages/api in NextJs to create endpoints
- Deploying your first NextJs app to GitHub pages
- First app with NextJs 13: setup, the new /app folder, and routing system
- What are the new features and changes in NextJs 13
🌴 Some non-coding things that I've enjoyed lately
Because I'm starting to (re)develop a real obsession for the Greek islands did another weekend trip. This time was a 2 days trip to Hydra island. The weather was still perfect for hiking and even a bit of swimming:
That's it, folks! See you in the next newsletter two weeks from now. Be smart, be kind, and keep coding!