Good morning, friend! It's Daniel here, the guy who maintains the Js-Craft website! Two weeks had passed and it's time for a new edition of the newsletter.
The overall productivity of these 2 weeks was quite good and managed to publish 12 new articles on the site.
📰 New articles on Js-Craft.io
Below is the full list of articles I've published.
Articles on Machine Learning and TensorflowJs:
- Machine Learning vs Classic Programming
- React Portals and Event delegation
- A use case example for React Portals
- Using React Context in NextJs 13
- Adding a key prop to a Fragment in React
- The difference between : vs :: in CSS, or pseudo-classes vs pseudo-elements
- Using the accent-color CSS property to style from elements
🌴 Some non-coding things that I've enjoyed lately
On the fun side of things, and given that the temperature outside is freezing, I have been watching quite a lot of movies lately.
The biggest surprise was The Irishman. To my shame, I did not see it until now. But boy, it's so so so good! The classic Scorsese style with great acting and a perfect soundtrack. You can find it on Netflix.
Well, that's it, folks! See you in 2 weeks. Be smart, be kind, and keep coding!