I hope you've been well and had a lovely Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Can't believe we are 5 weeks away from Christmas. Anyway, onwards!
📰 New articles on Js-Craft
During the past weeks, I've managed to publish 7 new articles, including a tutorial on how to copy and paste images to the clipboard in React. Let's see the full list of articles:
- CSS Grid – increase element at hover
- Is setState in React asyc? A practical example
- Lessons from Software Engineering at Google – Book Review
- Copy and paste images to the clipboard in React
🎓 Pick the topic for your next JsCraft Academy course
I am doubling for some time to start working on a course. But I am still not sure what subjects will benefit you the most.
So, which of the following is the most interesting to you:
- CSS Layouts and modern techniques
- Learn ReactJs 16+ (with the new features such as Suspense, Portals, Error Boundary or Server Components )
- NextJs (with the new features from NextJs 13 and up)
And what format do you enjoy the most:
🌴 Some non-coding things that I've enjoyed lately
Recently I've started to delve more into the investing mindset and the link between a balanced life and healthy financial principles. I really enjoyed the conversations between Morgan Housel and Tim Ferriss (part 1 and part 2). And also the William Green podcast with Tom Gayner (link).
Therefore, in this note, my weekend movie was Dumb Money, about the GameStop short squeeze from 2021. Quite a good movie.
Well, that's all folks! Be smart, be kind, and keep coding!