It is Tuesday, so here is the biweekly newsletter of Js Craft. This newsletter comes a bit late in the day, as we decided to make a short visit to Corfu island to enjoy the last days of summer. I've made this picture while on the ferryboat. That's Corfu town and the weather is still great (+27 Celcius).
- How to use the currentColor value in CSS
- Toggle a boolean value in the state of a React component – the right way
- Arrow functions don’t have access to the arguments object as regular functions
- Links, ideas, news roundup #4
- Select tags by attribute in CSS
That's all folk! Stay healthy, be nice and keep coding!