Good morning, friend! It's Daniel here with a new edition of the Js-Craft newsletter.
All this new AI stuff is wild. Github released their numbers stating that 46% of code is being written using GitHub Copilot across all programming languages. So, 46% of code is being written by AI!
📰 New articles on Js-Craft.io
Articles on Machine Learning and TensorflowJs:
- TensorflowJs – what are tensors, creating and reshaping tensors, limiting the data types
- TensorflowJs – basic tensor operations and getting the individual values from a tensor
- Activation functions in TensorlfowJs
- The Mean Squared Error function in TensorflowJs
- Weights and the weighted sum
🌴 Some non-coding things that I've enjoyed lately
Started season 2 of Clarkson's Farm. If you were a fan of the old Top Gear format, this is a must.
Plus that you start to really appreciate the advantages of being a software dev, when you realized what is actually involved in running a farm.
Well, that's it, folks! See you in 2 weeks. Be smart, be kind, and keep coding!