Hey it's Daniel here, the guy that maintains the JS Craft website. It's Tuesday morning and as usual, I am here with the biweekly newsletter.
The past two weeks were quite fun. Finally had some free days (beach time baby 😎) and started again to code in React on a daily basis.
I've set up a new home workspace. Picture below and more here how using a walking treadmill desk improved my focus and helped with the back pain.
- Notes on the Full Stack Anxiety talk
- How I’ve started to learn programming
- Setting the body to 100vw is not the same as 100% and debugging CSS overflow
- JS Interview question: removing duplicates from an array
- How to use Counters in CSS
So that's it for today, folks! Be kind, be smart and keep coding!
PS: State of play is a good movie I've seen over the weekend. It's an older one, but good stuff. Cheers!