I skipped sending the last newsletter because an unplanned vacation happened. Therefore I salute you from Greece 🇬🇷 🎉.
Also, I've decided to split this newsletter into three categories. The newly published screencasts, the new articles added on js-craft, and a new section with interesting links and resources I've found around the web. Let’s go!
# Two new screencasts to watch
I am happy to announce that I've started a new video series about CSS Grid. Through about 6 or so episodes we will build a fully responsive CSS grid layout. The first two new episodes are below:
# Six new articles to read
The new articles published on js-craft are:
- CSS margin collapsing – what it is and why should I care
- Frontend links of the past few days
- The CSS grid minmax() function explained
- A few considerations about the CSS min-width, width, and max-width properties
- Making a full example with CSS grid – the calculator pad
# Three interesting links from around the web
- An introduction to the clean code concepts by Uncle Bob, but also about the profession of a software developer
- Marketing yourself without being a celebrity by Shawn Wang
- Another Rachel Andrew talk – Making Things Better: Redefining the Technical Possibilities of CSS
That's all folks! I would be very happy to hear from you. So, if you have any feedback about this newsletter, the new CSS Grid video series or anything else please drop me an email at daniel [at] js-craft.io