Hi there! It's Daniel here, the guy who manages the js-craft.io website. Two weeks have passed and it's time for a new edition of the newsletter.
In this edition:
- what are the new articles and tutorials added on Js-Craft.io
- some non-coding things that I've enjoyed lately
Because of how Machine Learning works it can do things that are not replicable with the
if-then-else programming. Things like facial recognition, conversational bots, or voice commands.
I've started to have the same magic feeling about AI and Machine Learning as someone would have for a developer who knows how to code a web or mobile app.
If you are interested in how this subject works join the Js-Craft newsletter and I will keep you updated.
Also, please feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you would want to find in this book.
📰 New articles on Js-Craft.io
- The download attribute of the link tags in HTML
- React count the number of renders for an individual component
- The useId() hook in React
Articles on Machine Learning and TensorflowJs:
- TensorflowJs functional model – using the tf.model() function
- TensorflowJs sequential model – using the tf.sequential() function
- Why do we start from random weights in TensorflowJs?
- Weights and the weighted sum
🌴 Some non-coding things that I've enjoyed lately
Did not yet resume traveling, so this week's recommendation will be again a movie.
Had a blast watching the french movie Asterix & Obelix: The Middle Kingdom. Really, really funny and well-made.
Well, that's it, folks! See you in 2 weeks. Be smart, be kind, and keep coding!