Good morning, friends! It's Daniel here and finally is full summer weather here in Europe! I am happy to write this edition 40th edition of the JS-Craftx newsletter from the sunny Greek island of Skiathos.
Regarding the site, I've been able to keep up with my target of 5 articles per-week publishing schedule, so we have some fresh content ready.
In this edition of the newsletter:
- 📰 New articles on Js-Craft
- 👨💻 Links from around the web
- 🏝 Some non-coding things that I've enjoyed lately
📰 New articles on Js-Craft
Articles on React and NextJs
- NextJs 13 pagination with useInfiniteQuery()
- Deploying your first NextJs app to GitHub Pages
- React – render element outside component
- React detect URLs in text and convert them to links
Articles on CSS
- CSS Flexbox Bar Chart
- CSS Grid – increase element at hover
- CSS inner and outer border-radius
- CSS – select all elements between two classes
- Coding is a craft, practice it!
- Listening notes #3: Guy Spier on Investing
- AI Summarization: The Future of Content Consumption ?
These are just a selection of the new posts published. You can see all the posts on js-craft.io.
👨💻 Links from around the web
- Una Kravets from the Google team has a fantastic post about using color-mix() in CSS
- Tim Feris and Andrew Huberman have a great conversation about Physical and Mental Performance. Go check it out!
- as lately I've been in the process of searching a new job, found this Typescripting the technical interview article quite interesting
🏝 Some non-coding things that I've enjoyed lately
After we have spent a few weeks in 2021 working remotely from Corfu, me and my wife decided to retry the experience this year from Skiathos. So far, so good!
It's quite a pleasant feeling to spend time in nature, just enjoying the sun after the whole AI news storm that dominated the tech industry lately. Some things will never change.
So that's it for this edition, folks! Be kind, be smart, and keep coding!